Tuesday, November 11, 2008

23 Things - #22

I actually had set an account up with NetLibrary about a year ago so I could locate an e book needed for one of my classes. Kankakee Public Library apparently had done away with their Netlibrary link, so a colleague of mine helped me locate one on the Bourbonnais Public Library page on the "Links" link. From there I set up my account. Naturally I have long since forgotten my username and password, but Netlibrary emailed my forgotten password to me.

Unfortunately, the subscription that the Bourbonnais Public Library must maintain does not include eaudiobooks, so my attempt to download an eaudiobook to play on Windows Media Player did not pan out. However, the web site is very user friendly, and the process would not be much if at all different from downloading a ebook in pdf format.

The 12-Minute tutorial link called "Introduction to Netlibrary" is outstanding. I highly recommend watching it.

No comments: